Results are only viewable after voting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Agree it's quality but your masturbating over it hard!šŸ¤£
No other company has put the research into diode placement with the results being posted from all across the country from amateurs and pros. Makes me laugh how u non believers comeback with "marketing"
You don't have to buy the light, I was merely stating what I would personally

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
How much power each diode gets and the placement of them on the board gives them theirs own unique spectrum that is giving the results. That's the reason I would buy one

Has nothing to with spectrum. That will effect the layout of light. The diode choice is what will give the spectrum. For example you mix 3000k diodes and 5000k diodes will give you something like a 4k spectrum.

How hard there run and spacing will also effect how efficiently they run. The hotter the diodes the less efficient.

Seems the Gavita fixture is slightly more expensive, also has slightly more diodes to allow for better heat dissapation to acheive a slightly higher umol/J rating.

Also to note comparing the two fixtures are those gavita 1700e afaik are made to be a 1:1 replacement for 1000w HID lights in warehouse grows with overlapping footprints. Not exactly the same as bar style leds.

I fail to see the killing these lights are doing. Should test em against the mars bar style fixtures IMO :p

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Has nothing to with spectrum. That will effect the layout of light. The diode choice is what will give the spectrum. For example you mix 3000k diodes and 5000k diodes will give you something like a 4k spectrum.

How hard there run and spacing will also effect how efficiently they run. The hotter the diodes the less efficient.

Seems the Gavita fixture is slightly more expensive, also has slightly more diodes to allow for better heat dissapation to acheive a slightly higher umol/J rating.

Also to note comparing the two fixtures are those gavita 1700e afaik are made to be a 1:1 replacement for 1000w HID lights in warehouse grows with overlapping footprints. Not exactly the same as bar style leds.

I fail to see the killing these lights are doing. Should test em against the mars bar style fixtures IMO :p
Whatever dude get a Mars then. All I was saying is the proof I'm seeing from many using the light.
How you think the power each diode uses next to another doesn't affect spectrum is explaining alot though

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
How does it effect spectrum? Are you saying that these companies are tuning there spectrums by playing with how much power each diode gets?
That's exactly what LUXX is doing. Do the research for yourself I'm over this gay shit. All I was trying to do at the start was give my opinion on a light that works. Go argue with your Mrs about something real

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Yeh mate I have looked through there site no where does it claim that.

It says they have a spectrum of 3900k on the site. with a spectral graph that isn't even annotated like other companies. Can you SHOW me where this magical spectrum change is mentioned?

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Cheapo Led for the cupboard in early veg, or mh in the dungeon before hps for flower. Got 6kwh of panels on the roof so power bills aren't much of an issue. I feel hps is a proven and known light whereas led always seems to be changing.
MLG

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Yeh mate I have looked through there site no where does it claim that.

It says they have a spectrum of 3900k on the site. with a spectral graph that isn't even annotated like other companies. Can you SHOW me where this magical spectrum change is mentioned?
They have patented a spectrum for this light if u look hard enough

Top Bottom