No Time To Die 2021

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

The same chessy template from the days of good Bond movies of Sean Connery, indeed I can't make up my mind if this Bond Daniel Craig is bored or maybe sad, this is his last role play, either way real spies would agree he should have been pensioned out years ago.

the above 'treatment' is wrong, Bond asks Felix for help, that screws things up, with many incorrections like that thru the movie, its a mess and 2 years late, but like all bond movies will support much of the British economy over the next 6 months, along with football teams and missiles to UAE
info here: No Time to Die (2021) - Trivia - IMDb

Cary Joji Fukunaga a tv director is his first movie, as such in 65mm not digital, a credit to a guy who can also make tv ads on the side, yes its chock full of 'product placements' so if you have an overwhelming desire to drink brandy, smoke thick cigars, and wear Cardin suits driving a Land Rover you now know why ..lol

Stoner Value - High (with a shitty script you follow as its so well known)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
haven't watched it yet if your a pirate here is a 4K rip and a 1080p rip

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Seen it. It's piss weak I think. Just doesn't feel like a Bond flick at all. A couple of cool scenes and nods to the brand but overall it just feels like the latest Fast and the Furious movie.

Top Bottom