I.L.G.M

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Just done a quick google and see a few people growing his gear, mainly autos. Didn't find anything older than 2017 though so must be fairly new to the scene I'm guessing?
He worked in ams for years breeding the best coffee shop strains in the world

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Finally someone else knows Robert / heard of him. 😀👍
Yeah Kloud, his been around since the 90,s and I’m only 24 and I know this shit, he is a master at perfecting strains, his gold leaf , get the half price seeds at checkout and grow them out side garuntee youll get shy of a pound per plant

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
And just between us, i popped 10, 3 didn't make it, and he replaced whole 20 from order
No questions asked......pretty cool eh
Just like MSNL , a couple seeds were crushed sent them a pic and sent my whole $289 aud order again

discovered again on one there was a 5pk of white widow missing sent them an email and they resent the whole order that one was around $190 aud , mind you the freebies get resent too , so from 2 mistakes they gave me another 90 odd seeds was fucking great

Reactions: HGO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just like MSNL , a couple seeds were crushed sent them a pic and sent my whole $289 aud order again

discovered again on one there was a 5pk of white widow missing sent them an email and they resent the whole order that one was around $190 aud , mind you the freebies get resent too , so from 2 mistakes they gave me another 90 odd seeds was fucking great
Yeah MSNLs service and stealth are 2nd to none.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
And this is why seeds are so expensive. They obviously assume a high number of orders will need to be sent twice and build that in...?

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
And this is why seeds are so expensive. They obviously assume a high number of orders will need to be sent twice and build that in...?
They aren’t even that bad billy, I find them okay especially for germ rate , every single seed I’ve popped from them ( about 50 ) I’ve only had 6 not sprout, one was an og Kush reg freebie and the other 5 was a pk of Bubblegum auto flowers, think it may have been my doing on the five tho

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I know most of u guys got ure own tried and true seedbanks
But these guys actually replace entire order even if ure having one drama with 1 seed
Besides usual quessies about germ tactics uve tried.....eg, did u let beans soak 4 entire 3 days ?
Are there any other companies u know who do that ?
And they are based in Aus or i should say have an office there........NO CUSTOMS
Wish i work 4 em.......but i don't

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Alas Billy, my baby making attributes are somewhat lacking in experience and results
I figure i'll learn how 2 look after babies and make em grow in2 fine upstanding members of canna society before i can make em
Past 2 attempts failed miserably so it looks like adoption 4 now

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Might be a dumb question but do you purchase straight from the main ILGM site or is there an Aussie page? A mate grew some of his Gold Leaf this Summer outdoors & it was a beast

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No dumb questions when talking 2 me buddy :)
Just go 2 their site, cllck on what u want, when u go 2 checkout it'll ask u how u want 2 pay
Coupla diff methods but u can use what u want
Takes a few days and they'll e-mail u saying got ure money, few days later another one saying ure beans are on way
A few more and they'll arrive in plain white envelope
No breeder packs but and seeds are in placcy bags
One other thing, prices are in yank dollars so they take u 2 an exchange 2 change
Best deals are 10 with 10 free and shitload on there cause 4/20

Top Bottom