Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Haven't Seedsmans gone the same way as Nirvana did years ago. Where they took other breeders strains and done their own knock off's and flogged them off at a reduced price. Nirvana would've reeled in a few bucks back then, as their plenty of punters that were too tight to pay for proper breeder stock prices back in the day.
I've grown a fair bit of seedsman stuff over the years and I would rate all there stuff except a cookie strain they has as very good!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That's good to hear, mate. Only concern I'd have is the dedication to quality control, I guess their attention to detail might not be at the same level as the original breeder.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Haven't Seedsmans gone the same way as Nirvana did years ago. Where they took other breeders strains and done their own knock off's and flogged them off at a reduced price. Nirvana would've reeled in a few bucks back then, as their plentyso of punters that were too tight to pay for proper breeder stock prices back in the day.
Funny u say that Indy as they have a 30% sale on Nirvana at mo
Gotta agree with Porky but as i 2 have grown a shitload of their stuff and yeah most of it has been pretty good, then again was a newb when doing it so it all looked good

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
The Seedsman stuff went down very well with local punters around here. Gelat.OG. Bruce Banger, Alaskan Purple, Mama Mia, Green Crack, White Widow and a few dozen more expensive breeder packs ( HSO, Barneys, Sensi, Ace, GreenHouse etc) through them, were all 💯. No males, no hermies, no mutations and decent yields of nice looking mid to high strength meds at fair prices. They have just launched a huge distribution centre in USA, and establishing a solid following of next generation Yankee punters.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
The Seedsman stuff went down very well with local punters around here. Gelat.OG. Bruce Banger, Alaskan Purple, Mama Mia, Green Crack, White Widow and a few dozen more expensive breeder packs ( HSO, Barneys, Sensi, Ace, GreenHouse etc) through them, were all 💯. No males, no hermies, no mutations and decent yields of nice looking mid to high strength meds at fair prices. They have just launched a huge distribution centre in USA, and establishing a solid following of next generation Yankee punters.
Are you the one doing their local reversals with your little circle jerk group?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That's good to hear, mate. Only concern I'd have is the dedication to quality control, I guess their attention to detail might not be at the same level as the original breeder.
Well I can say the King 👑 has never had a hermie from seedsman in over 40 plants from them!!!

Endorsed by the King 👑 They cannot get anymore stable!!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Are you the one doing their local reversals with your little circle jerk group?
No reason I wouldn't, but it's not us using anything Seedsman label. Certainly some breeder stuff Barneys, Sensi, DNA) sold through them, but mainly Yankee stuff. Ethos, Crockett Family Farm, Cannarado.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well I can say the King 👑 has never had a hermie from seedsman in over 40 plants from them!!!

Endorsed by the King 👑 They cannot get anymore stable!!!
They used to sell FEM seeds for about $7 each ( including freebies). They must have seen your results? Because their prices have now doubled 👍

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
:unsure: Now where have I seen that name before? :ROFLMAO: Do you still catch up with the grumpy one... is he still alive?
🤣 His fine,still at the beach,he’ll be back sooner or later.

I do miss the old master/cunt a little bit and it would be good to clear the air.

Not sure his capable of apologizing, wont be holding my breath.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ever considered a career in public speaking, porky? I'd reckon you'd kill it.

But yeah, as much as it's nice to see stealth methods used. It's not a good look to give up their technique's that they use. It's hard enough these days getting past customs.

Top Bottom