Perth people

Pure

Germinating
User ID
Am I one of the very few that live in W.A these days or what :ROFLMAO:

There used to be a damn army of people and now it looks like the desert has swallowed most of them whole :oops: :cautious:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pure

Germinating
User ID
You don't have to admit you like it or are FROM W.A

As far as I'm concerned 15 years later I'm from Sydney moved here for work and can't wait to get out :p

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
I live in WA, its great but the laws pretty stupid, just the opposite of the ACT. It was great 40 years ago, no one cared. But Im also afraid once the borders open our isolation wont last, the Covid thing has made people realise that places like West Australia are a thousand times better to be living in with a world wide pandemic going on.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I live in WA, its great but the laws pretty stupid, just the opposite of the ACT. It was great 40 years ago, no one cared. But Im also afraid once the borders open our isolation wont last, the Covid thing has made people realise that places like West Australia are a thousand times better to be living in with a world wide pandemic going on.

The borders to WA are only closed as McGovern has a stretched to the limit hospital system… with zero COVID.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Im not talking about Covid laws, its the weed laws which are stupid. Go to jail for an ounce,. lose your assets for 2 plants, its insane.

SRH

Germinating
User ID
Na that's normally the worst case scenario had friends and family been busted a bit with big amounts just got to lawyer up but can be cunts still they way the whole plant including root ball all goes as the same Canibus material.

Top Bottom