Blue Amnesia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Day 80, a bit early ??? Trichomes color?
Mine day 60, no way it's ready in 20 day...

Attachments

• 1599697247806.png
    1599697247806.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Day 80, a bit early ??? Trichomes color?
Mine day 60, no way it's ready in 20 day...
Yep outdoors this time of year they will flower at the same speed as a Photo.
80 days to 85 days with 20 to 24 hours of light (HPS). Your were under lights until they started to flower
from memory. Will be interesting to see how much longer they take to flower with less light

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Hey Buzzo have you tried mobydick auto xxl ?
Got some as freebies and wondering if they'd be worth reversing and replicating as a first time project.
Would colloidal silver suffice or Do I need the silver thisulate ?cheers✌🏻

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yep outdoors this time of year they will flower at the same speed as a Photo.
80 days to 85 days with 20 to 24 hours of light (HPS). Your were under lights until they started to flower
from memory. Will be interesting to see how much longer they take to flower with less light
I'm guessing 120 days will do it , maybe, we shall see..

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Hey Buzzo have you tried mobydick auto xxl ?
Got some as freebies and wondering if they'd be worth reversing and replicating as a first time project.
Would colloidal silver suffice or Do I need the silver thisulate ?cheers✌🏻
Nope...STS is far superior to CS but they both work....C.S. doesn't produce as much pollen and is more time consuming.
C.S. I also more savage on the Plant. I'd like to do some really stinky stuff again like AK47.
I'm a sucker for that sweet Mango smell. These Plants have turned out as good as I hoped so far, but I still like the Auto's that turn quicker. I'm a bit over this XXL stuff. My setup cant get the best out of them.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
ok thanks I was thinking of these more for outdoor grows wouldn't grow them indoor as they require to much power(would grow seed plants indoor)
Then spread the seed outdoor.✌🏻

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
70% cloudy maybe u mean.. ?
On my plant no..Its 70% clear being pulled on the early side...I normally leave them to late.
I'm out of smoko so I dont have too much choice...I'm smoking it now and its great stuff even when drying out at 55 degrees 🤣

Top Bottom